Building SaaS with Laravel
In this book you'll learn how to design, build and launch a real-world SaaS application using Laravel framework. This book will be useful to solopreneurs, bootstrappers and indie makers who wanted to launch their SaaS business.
About the author
is a solutions consultant and web-developer. He is a co-founder of DigitalWheat
, a leading Estonian web-development agency. Max have over 10 years of extensive experience in eCommerce and SaaS consulting and development, and have worked with dozens of companies worldwide, including multinational companies on the Inc. 5000.
I'm going to explain step-by-step each stage of project development - from designing wireframes to deployment.
You'll learn how to:
- Convert your idea to wireframes
- Design database
- Convert HTML template to Laravel views
- Organize project routes
- Accept payments through Stripe and collect fees
- Distribute payments using Stripe Connect
- Send email notifications
- Install and use Laravel Horizon to manage queues
- Work with 3rd-party API to convert currencies
- Build master administration panel to manage the project
- Deploy the application
I also included the list of tips and advices which will be useful to you when you decide to launch you SaaS.
The project we're going to develop in the book is called PayMe.
PayMe is a checkout payment solution to accept payments online for freelancers, digital artists and small agencies.
A full source code is included of the demo app is included.
or get sample chapters